Upgrade with uplighting! It’s a great way to enhance the look of your wedding reception venue. Check out these examples, and keep scrolling for more details.
Benefits of Uplighting
- Dramatically upgrade your reception space with your choice of colors.
- Compliment the room’s existing look
- Reinforce the color of your wedding theme
- Create a “warmer” or “cooler” atmosphere
- Kick-up the party atmosphere by a few notches!
- Add to your DJ contract: No need to shop around for a separate vendor and deal with more paperwork!
Wireless Uplighting: New for 2018!
I’m pleased to announce I’ve made a major investment in purchasing all-new battery-powered uplighting. They offer much more flexibility than the older, wired units. Here are some of the advantages:
- NEW wireless uplights can be placed anywhere to create the best possible enhancement for your venue
- NEW wireless uplights offer more than 16.5 million color choices
- NEW wireless uplights can be used at ANY venue, even party tents for outdoor receptions!
These professional-grade lights have built-in batteries capable of running at least 8 hours, which is more than enough to cover virtually any event.
How much does it cost?
There are two pricing levels: 12 lights is recommended for smaller/medium venues, and 24 are recommended for larger venues.
All prices are found on my DJ Pricing List page.
What if our venue offers uplighting?
Your venue might offer uplighting at a lower cost, or it might even be included. But not all uplights are equal.
If your venue offers uplighting, ask if it’s wired or wireless. I’ve done a few weddings where the venue uplighting was used. Because it was wired, the venue had extension cords and power strips scattered in various places on the floor. With my wireless uplighting, you don’t have to worry about the clutter or the potential tripping hazards posed by corded lights.
Not sure yet? No pressure… decide anytime!
My uplights are mine and mine alone — I never rent them out to anyone else. If you aren’t sure if you want uplighting when you first book your DJ services, that’s fine. You can always add the lights later… you never have to worry about “missing out” because they got rented out for another party. Once you’ve booked me for DJ services, these lights will always be available for your event date.
Add Uplighting to Your DJ Services Contract
If you haven’t contacted me at all yet, just complete my Quote Request Form. You’ll be asked about uplighting there.
If you’ve already contacted me, you have my email address — just shoot me a message!