Syracuse Wedding DJ | Utica Wedding DJ | Central New York Wedding DJ | Corporate DJ | Voiceovers :: 315.542.2112
4 hours of service starts at $1000
5 hours of service starts at $1100
6 hours of service starts at $1200
Like/follow DJ Peter Naughton on social media and save up to $50!
EVERY Booking Includes…
- Up to two live consultations (in-person, Skype videochat or phone call — your choice) to plan your event
- Unlimited email support anytime
- Online wedding planning form – covers times, song requests, announcements, and other important details
- Peter Naughton as your DJ/MC, dressed to match the occasion (tuxedo, suit or business casual)
- Professional-grade audio equipment
- Wireless microphones (lapel and handheld) available for wedding ceremonies, toasts or other speakers
- Extensive music library including thousands of songs
- Got requests? If I don’t already have them all, I’ll get them!
- Pre-event coordination with your venue, photographer and videographer to ensure we’re all on the same page going into your wedding day (assuming they read their email)
- Dance floor lighting to enhance the party atmosphere!
- Drive time up to one-hour each way between Fayetteville, NY (near Syracuse) and your event.
- Equipment set-up prior to event and tear-down after event.
- Liability insurance coverage – Never hire an uninsured DJ!
- A detailed contract – Never hire a DJ who won’t guarantee services in writing!
Take your reception to the next level with uplighting! Instantly enhance any event space. They really pop once the house lights dim for dancing, and even moreso after sunset.
Even if your venue offers uplighting, find out why my wireless lights might be a better and safer choice for you and your guests. Without cords, there’s more freedom for placement — and there won’t be any ugly extension cords creating clutter or tripping hazards! [Read more]
Your investment: Just $400 when added to any DJ booking! Uplighting is not available as a standalone service or rental.
Other Extras / Add-Ons
Depending on the specific plans for your event, there may be additional charges. Should your event plans incur any additional fees, I will let you know up-front, before any contract is signed. Some examples:
- Additional Performance Time
- $100 per hour or $50 per half-hour.
- Extended Travel
- Venues significantly over an hour away may incur additional charges, determined on a case-by-case basis. Contact me for an exact quote.
Outdoor Events: ALL outdoor events require overhead shelter, rain or shine.
- No extra charge if I can set-up under an existing tent, awning, covered porch, pavilion, etc.
- Otherwise, add $50 for extra time/labor to set-up and tear-down my own canopy tent. (Photo of tent in use.)
- Second Sound System: This may be needed if…
- You need sound for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, but they’re taking place in two different spaces within the same venue. (For example, an outdoor ceremony followed by an indoor reception.)
- You’re having your reception in the 10th floor Grand Ballroom at the Syracuse Marriott Downtown — due to the room’s size, I need to bring both of my sound systems and link them together in order to have twice as many speakers cover the room.
- No extra charge if the two areas are close enough to be served by a single sound system.
- Add $200 for the extra time/labor if a second sound system is required to ensure seamless music coverage as guests move from one space to the next.
- Not sure whether you’d need one system or two? My Peter’s Pointers for Wedding Planning blog explains in further detail… or just contact me and we’ll discuss!
- Sound at Two Different Venues: If your ceremony and reception are at two different venues, and you need me for both, please contact me and we’ll discuss. Pricing varies depending on your specific needs.
Again, no risk or worry — once your contract is signed, your costs are locked-in! Even if you decide to add more time or services later, you’ll enjoy the rates in-effect at the time your original contract was signed.
Next Step: Lock in These Rates!
To ensure each customer receives my utmost attention and top-notch service, I only accept ONE event per weekend. Even if you aren’t 100% ready to book yet, contact me now. Here’s why:
- I will confirm my availability for your event date.
- I’ll provide an exact quote and I’ll honor that price for 30 days, even if the rates posted on this page increase during that time.
- I’ll pencil you in on my calendar and I’ll provide a courtesy notification if I receive any competing inquiries.
The first of two live consultations is offered as a “no obligation freebie” so you can ask questions and get to know me better before you make any decisions. (Of course, if you’d rather secure your date immediately and save the consultation for a later date, that’s OK too.)
A signed contract and a booking retainer of $500 will secure my services exclusively for your event. The $500 retainer will apply toward the total cost of your contract. The balance is due 15 days prior to your event. Once a date is reserved, any other inquiries for any date that weekend will be declined. Accordingly, booking retainers are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to other dates or other people.
Questions? Email me or text or call (315) 542-2112. I will respond within 24 hours, usually much sooner.