Syracuse - Utica - Central New York Wedding DJ | Corporate Event DJ | Voiceovers :: 315.542.2112
Up-front pricing: no hidden fees or unpleasant surprises later! When you request a quote, it’s valid for 30 days, even if the prices shown here increase in the meantime. Once you sign a contract, your prices are locked-in for good, so you can plan your wedding budget with confidence!
Standard Package: $1500
Included with Every Booking:
- Up to two live consultations (your choice: in-person, Skype video or phone call) to plan your event
- Unlimited email support beyond the meetings
- Online wedding planning form – timeline, song requests, etc.
- Coordination with your other wedding pros (venue, photographer, etc.) to ensure we’re all on the same page going into your wedding day
- Detailed contract… never hire any wedding vendor who doesn’t list their services in writing!
- Liability insurance coverage… never hire an uninsured DJ!
- Proof of coverage and/or “additional insured” wording provided at no extra charge if required by venue
Day of Event, from Start to Finish
- Up to 5 hours of performance time with Peter Naughton as your DJ/MC, dressed in your choice of tuxedo, suit, business casual
- More time available for additional charge, see below
- Travel up to one hour each way between Fayetteville, NY (near Syracuse) and your venue
- Save $100 on events at one of Peter’s neighborhood venues!
- If your venue is significantly over 1 hour away, any travel fee will be included up-front when you request your quote.
- Equipment set-up (1½ to 2½ hours before contracted start time) at no additional charge
- Professional-grade audio equipment including
- Wireless microphones (lapel and handheld) for wedding ceremonies, toasts and other speakers.
- Second sound system (if needed) to provide seamless coverage between multiple locations (e.g. outdoor ceremony, indoor reception).
- Extensive music library including thousands of songs
- Got requests? If I don’t already have them, I can get them!
- Professional-grade dance floor lighting
- Post-event equipment teardown (takes approx. one hour) at no additional charge
- Photos and memories on Peter’s DJ blog and social media
Upgrades & Extras
Additional Performance Time: $50 / half-hour
Base rate covers up to 5 hours of performance time. (For example, 5-10pm is considered “5 hours” – even though I’d be arriving as early as 2:30pm to setup, and post-event teardown would take until about 11pm.)
Additional performance time is available at $100 per hour or $50 per half-hour, when contracted prior to final payment deadline (15 days prior to event). Requests to add more performance time after final payment deadline are subject to higher “overtime” rates.
Cordless Uplighting: $400
Dramatically enhance any space with cordless uplighting! Choose virtually any color you want: match the room, match your decor, or go with favorites like white, gold or purple.
No cords means more freedom for optimal placement, and no tripping hazard for guests!
Your investment: $400. If your venue offers it for less, and it’s comparable (wireless capability and quantity), I’ll consider a match!
Extended Travel: Varies – request quote
Travel to/from venues significantly over one hour away from Fayetteville, NY will incur additional charges. Exact amount depends on venue and will be provided up-front when you request a quote.
Outdoor Events: Varies, may not cost anything extra
All outdoor events require overhead protection, rain or shine.
No extra charge if you or your venue will provide adequate overhead shelter (porch, gazebo, tent, etc.) for an outdoor DJ setup.
Otherwise, add $50 for extra time/labor required for Peter to bring and set-up his own 10×10 canopy tent. As seen in photo below, tent and speaker are placed well out of view of ceremony photos, but still close enough for guests to hear everything.
Next Step: Get a quote and reserve your date!
Even if you’ve been able to determine a quote on your own with the information above, and even if you’re still mulling options, here’s why it’s best to request a quote sooner rather than later:
- I will confirm my availability for your event date.
- I’ll provide an exact quote and I’ll honor that price for 30 days, even if the rates posted on this page increase during that time.
- I’ll pencil you in on my calendar and I’ll provide a courtesy notification if I receive any competing inquiries. To provide the best quality to every client, I only book one event per weekend… if two couples are interested in the same weekend, it goes to whomever is first to sign a contract and submit their retainer payment.
We can also schedule a free, no-obligation live consultation so you can ask questions and get to know me better before you make any decisions. (Of course, if you’d rather secure your date immediately and save the consultation for a later date, that’s OK too.)
I’ll also put you on my calendar as a “possible” client — and if someone else asks about the same date before you’ve made any decisions, I’ll provide a courtesy notification so you can have a chance to book your date before someone else does.