Up-front pricing: part of my stress-free booking process!
Standard Package: Starting at $950 for 4 hours
ALL bookings include DJ/MC service and dance floor lighting! More specifically, all bookings include:
- Up to two live consultations (in-person, Skype videochat or phone call — your choice) to plan your event
- Unlimited email support between/beyond the consultations
- Peter Naughton as your DJ/MC, dressed in a tuxedo for weddings, suit/tie for other types of events (unless client requests otherwise)
- Professional-grade audio equipment
- Wireless lapel and handheld microphones available for wedding ceremonies, toasts or other speakers
- Extensive music library including thousands of songs
- Dance floor light show using professional-grade lighting equipment
- Drive time up to one-hour each way between Fayetteville, NY (near Syracuse) and your event.
- Equipment set-up (90-120 minutes prior to event) and tear-down (45-60 minutes after event).
- Liability insurance coverage – Never hire a DJ who isn’t insured!
- A detailed contract – Never hire a DJ who won’t guarantee services in writing!
Your investment for all of the above:
Take your reception to the next level with uplighting! Uplighting units will be positioned strategically around the perimeter of your event space. With one million possible colors, the uplighting can match your event’s theme color or any other color you prefer.
- Add $200 to any DJ event booking. (Not available as a standalone product.)
Other Extras / Add-Ons
Depending on the specific plans for your event, there may be additional charges for the following:
- Extended Travel
- Venues significantly over an hour away incur a reasonable additional charge for time/mileage, determined on a case-by-case basis. Contact me for an exact quote.
- Outdoor Events: Overhead shelter required for ALL outdoor events, rain or shine.
- No extra charge if I can set-up under an existing tent, awning, covered porch, pavilion, etc.
- Otherwise, add $50 for extra time/labor to set-up and tear-down my own canopy tent. (Photo of tent in use.)
- Sound in Two Locations at Same Venue – For example, outdoor ceremony/indoor reception — or ceremony and reception in two different spaces within the same venue.
- Sound at Two Different Venues: If your ceremony and reception are at two different venues, and you need me both, please contact me and we’ll discuss.
- Outdoor Ceremony in an area without power: If your outdoor wedding ceremony location is too far from wired power for extension cords to be feasible, I have a heavy-duty battery-powered generator which can run a full sound system (including music and wireless microphones) for at least 90 minutes, which is generally more than enough time for a ceremony plus 30 minutes of prelude music before and some additional music after. And unlike a gas-powered generator, mine is silent and it doesn’t emit fumes, so it won’t cause any distraction during your ceremony. Extra cost: $75.
Should your event plans incur any additional fees, I will let you know up-front, before any contract is signed. Once your contract is signed, your costs are locked-in — no “hidden additional fees” later.
Next Step: Lock in These Rates!
To ensure each customer receives my utmost attention, I limit myself to ONE booking per weekend. Even if you aren’t 100% ready to book yet, contact me now. Here’s why:
- I will confirm my availability for your event date.
- I’ll provide an exact quote and I’ll honor that price for 30 days, even if the rates posted on this page increase during that time.
- I’ll pencil you in on my calendar and I’ll provide a courtesy notification if I receive any inquiries that pose a conflict to your inquiry.
The first of two live consultations is offered as a “no obligation freebie” so you can ask questions and get to know me better before you make any decisions. (Of course, if you’d rather secure your date immediately and save the consultation for a later date, that’s OK too.)
When you decide you’d like to book, I’ll draft a contract for your event. A signed contract and an initial “reservation payment” of $200 will secure my services exclusively for your event. The $200 reservation payment will be applied toward the total cost of your contract. Once a contract and payment are submitted, any other parties interested in your event date, or any other date during the same weekend, will be declined. Accordingly, reservation payments will not be refunded if you cancel or change the date of your event.
Questions? Email me or text or call (315) 542-2112. I will respond within 24 hours, usually much sooner.