Up-front pricing: part of my stress-free booking process!
Standard Package: Starting at $950 for 4 hours
ALL bookings include DJ/MC service and dance floor lighting! More specifically, all bookings include:
- Up to two live consultations (in-person, Skype videochat or phone call — your choice) to plan your event
- Unlimited email support between/beyond the consultations
- Peter Naughton as your DJ/MC, dressed in a tuxedo for weddings, suit/tie for other types of events (unless client requests otherwise)
- Professional-grade audio equipment
- Wireless lapel and handheld microphones available for wedding ceremonies, toasts or other speakers
- Extensive music library including thousands of songs
- Dance floor light show using professional-grade lighting equipment
- Drive time up to one-hour each way between Fayetteville, NY (near Syracuse) and your event.
- Equipment set-up (90-120 minutes prior to event) and tear-down (45-60 minutes after event).
- Liability insurance coverage – Never hire an uninsured DJ!
- A detailed contract – Never hire a DJ who won’t guarantee services in writing!
Your investment for all of the above:
- $1000 minimum for up to 4 hours of DJ/MC service
- $100 per additional hour (or $50 per half-hour)
Take your reception to the next level with uplighting! Uplighting instantly classes-up any event space. They look especially brilliant after sunset and once the main room lights dim for dancing. With more than 16.5 million shades of color, the lighting can compliment any theme.
New for 2018: Wireless uplights offer more colors and more freedom for placement — including outdoor tent events! [Read more]
- Add $300 to any DJ event booking for 12 wireless uplighting units.
Other Extras / Add-Ons
Depending on the specific plans for your event, there may be additional charges. Should your event plans incur any additional fees, I will let you know up-front, before any contract is signed. Some examples:
- Extended Travel
- Venues significantly over an hour away may incur additional charges, determined on a case-by-case basis. Contact me for an exact quote.
- Outdoor Events: ALL outdoor events require overhead shelter, rain or shine.
- No extra charge if I can set-up under an existing tent, awning, covered porch, pavilion, etc.
- Otherwise, add $50 for extra time/labor to set-up and tear-down my own canopy tent. (Photo of tent in use.)
- Sound in Two Locations at Same Venue – For example, outdoor ceremony/indoor reception — or ceremony and reception in two different spaces within the same venue.
- No extra charge if a single sound setup can cover both areas (must be adjacent to one another).
- Add $200 for the extra time/labor if a second sound system is required to ensure seamless music coverage as guests move from one space to the next.
- Not sure whether you’d need one system or two? My Peter’s Pointers for Wedding Planning blog explains in further detail… or just contact me and we’ll discuss!
- Sound at Two Different Venues: If your ceremony and reception are at two different venues, and you need me both, please contact me and we’ll discuss. Pricing varies depending on your specific needs.
Again, no risk or worry — once your contract is signed, your costs are locked-in! No “unpleasant surprise” costs later.
Next Step: Lock in These Rates!
To ensure each customer receives my utmost attention, I limit myself to ONE booking per weekend. Even if you aren’t 100% ready to book yet, contact me now. Here’s why:
- I will confirm my availability for your event date.
- I’ll provide an exact quote and I’ll honor that price for 30 days, even if the rates posted on this page increase during that time.
- I’ll pencil you in on my calendar and I’ll provide a courtesy notification if I receive any inquiries that pose a conflict to your inquiry.
The first of two live consultations is offered as a “no obligation freebie” so you can ask questions and get to know me better before you make any decisions. (Of course, if you’d rather secure your date immediately and save the consultation for a later date, that’s OK too.)
A signed contract and a retainer fee of $200 will secure my services exclusively for your event. The $200 retainer will apply toward the total cost of your contract. Your contract also locks-in all prices permanently, even if the prices posted here increase before your event.
Once a date is reserved, any other inquiries for any date that weekend will be declined. Accordingly, booking retainers are non-refundable.
Questions? Email me or text or call (315) 542-2112. I will respond within 24 hours, usually much sooner.
*Wired uplighting is not available for outdoor events. Wired uplighting placement is reliant upon power outlet availability. Wired uplighting is not available as a standalone item; it is only available as an add-on for clients who want more than the 12 wireless uplights offered in the standard uplighting package.