Syracuse - Utica - Central New York Wedding DJ | Corporate Event DJ | Voiceovers :: 315.542.2112
Catching up on the first few weeks of “Wedding Season 2013,” my second wedding of the year takes me out to the Utica area, New York Mills to be exact. Sabrina and James held their reception at Twin Ponds Golf and Country Club. Although it was cold and rainy outside, the weather was of little concern inside as we partied the evening away!
Twin Ponds has two separate event spaces — the Ballroom and the Terrace Room. For this reception, we were situated in the Terrace Room, which includes the venue’s famous circular bar. Before we get to the photos, some of the usual “stats” that I’m including, as I know many brides are curious:
- First Dance: Christina Perri / A Thousand Years
- Groom and Mother: Eric Clapton / Wonderful Tonight
- Bride and Mother: Cinderella movie soundtrack / A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
- Cake Cutting: Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat / Lucky
- Bouquet Toss: Beyonce / Single Ladies
- Garter Toss: The Troggs / Wild Thing
- Toss Winners’ Dance: Marvin Gaye / Let’s Get it On
One thing I always feel I forget when I post photos is to provide a peek at what’s involved with setting-up for an event. This time, I remembered to pause for a few moments to snap a few shots during that process. If you spot yourself or anyone else you know in these photos, visit the album on Facebook so you can tag them!
As usual, I must include the disclaimer that I’m no professional photographer. These photos just provide an idea of my services and equipment set-up.