Need a wedding DJ? You’ve come to the right place! With several years of Wedding DJ experience, built upon more than a decade of radio and television broadcasting, I can offer a personable and engaging presentation as an emcee, without taking the spotlight away from the real stars of the day — you, the newlyweds!
With a decent chunk of that broadcasting career spent working in radio and TV newsrooms, attention to detail — a key element in ensuring a smoothly-executed wedding reception — is second nature for me.
Another plus: when you book me, you get me. I’m a “one-man-band” so to speak, handling everything from responding to your initial inquiry and helping you plan the itinerary, right through setting up the equipment, doing the actual DJ’ing, and then packing-up all my equipment at the end of the night.
Knowing that my reputation is on the line for every event I book, I make sure every single event receives the utmost attention and effort. That’s also why I book only one event per weekend.
But you don’t have to take my word for it — check out the dozens of reviews previous clients have written over the years.
Simple, Stress-Free Booking Saves You Time!
I’m married, so I know how hectic things can get when you’re trying to plan a wedding on top of careers and other everyday routines. As a result, I try to keep my booking process as simple and stress-free as possible. In a nutshell:
- Check my calendar to see if I’m available for your wedding date.
- Request a Quote and I’ll respond within 48 hours (usually sooner).
- Consultation — My rates include two live consultations to discuss your big day. The first is offered as a “no obligation freebie” if you’d like to chat before making any decisions. We can meet in-person, arrange a phone call, or a Skype videoconference — your choice!.
- Lock In Your Date — To provide undivided attention to each event, I book just one event per weekend. Your signed contract and a reservation payment of $200 (which is applied toward the total cost) will “lock-in” your wedding date. Once you’re officially booked, anyone else interested in any date that same weekend will be turned away.
- Consultation #2 — Closer to your wedding day, we’ll discuss your itinerary, song requests and other details.
- Enjoy your wedding day! This is the fun part — just show up and have a great time that you’ll remember for years to come!
Next Steps: Pricing and Booking
All wedding bookings include at least four hours of performance, complete with dance floor lighting. My Price List Page lists exactly what else is included, and how much it’ll cost if you’d like to add extras like more time, uplighting and so forth. Whether you’re ready to book or you’d just like some more info, please contact me.
Check out a sample of wedding party introductions, and see all the “behind the scenes” set-up work that begins well before your guests start arriving at the venue.
Motion Sickness Alert: This next video is similar to the above, but it was shot with a GoPro camera strapped on a hat.
Thanks for watching!