Syracuse - Utica - Central New York Wedding DJ | Corporate Event DJ | Voiceovers :: 315.542.2112
Here are my current discounts. These are subject to change at any time. Request a quote now to lock-in these discounts for 30 days, even if they disappear from this page in the meantime.
Save $100 on Weddings at Peter’s neighborhood venues!
My standard rates include up to one-hour drive time each way between Fayetteville, NY and your venue. But some venues are so close to home, I’ll take $100 off weddings booked at these venues:
- Craftsman Inn and Suites, Fayetteville
- Traditions at the Links, East Syracuse
This offer is valid only for new bookings based on price quotes issued on or after August 2, 2019 only. Cannot be applied to quotes issued prior to August 2.
Save Up to $50… Just “Like” That!
Get up to $50 off DJ services for your event and stay up-to-date with Peter Naughton Productions just for liking/following Peter’s accounts on the top social media platforms. (And you could benefit from additional discounts, occasionally announced on these platforms!)
Social Media Discounts: Terms and Conditions
- Save $50 off DJ services for “liking” DJ Peter Naughton on all four social media platforms above. Or, save $10 each for “liking” on three or fewer platforms.
- Likes/follows must be made by at least one person listed as customer on DJ Services contract.
- Discounts will be granted once DJ Peter Naughton can verify your likes/follows by finding your name on the followers list for each account. See “Facebook Note” below.
- Likes/follows must remain intact through your DJ Services Contract Event Date or discount may be revoked.
- To claim the discount: The Quote Request Form will ask you which feed(s) you’ve liked/followed. You can check the box(es) there, or notify DJ Peter Naughton via email at any point before you sign your contract to claim your discount. Once your contract is signed, this discount cannot be added or enhanced.
DJ Peter Naughton won’t see you on the list of people who’ve liked his Facebook Page if your “Who can see the people, Pages and lists I follow” privacy setting is set to anything other than Public. But don’t change your privacy settings just to save ten bucks! Instead, just send in a screenshot showing that you’re logged into Facebook and that you’ve liked the page.