Peter Naughton Productions is proud to officially announce that uplighting is now available! Whether you’re hosting a wedding reception, a company banquet or any other gathering, uplighting can dramatically enhance the look of your event space, and my rates are very competitive! Check out this post for photos and pricing details.
While my Standard Package includes DJ services and a dance floor light show, uplighting is an optional add-on. Since pictures can describe the uplights better than I ever could, here are some photos of the uplighting in action. (The uplights are so new, they’ve only been used twice… I will add more photos as the lights see more action.) Click on any of these photos for a larger version.
You can add uplighting to any DJ services for just $200.
Why $200? The price was decided after I checked the rates of several other Syracuse-area vendors who offer uplighting. Some vendors charge as much as $500 or more. The lowest price I could find is $200, so I have decided to match that price.
- A total of 12 uplighting units will be used throughout the perimeter of the ballroom.
- Lights can be set to any color you prefer — to match the theme color of your event, or any other color you prefer!
- Ideas for good uplighting:
- Most common setup: All the uplights set to the same color.
- You could also have two colors throughout the room (and every other light would be set to the “second” color).
- Most of the lights could be set to one color, but you could have two lights set to a different color to “highlight” a certain element such as a wedding cake table or a sweetheart table.
- Use the KISS (Keep it Simple, Silly!) method: one or two colors look classy — too many different colors can look tacky.
- Uplighting will be spaced evenly and/or strategically (to accent the room’s architectural features or decor). However, uplighting will be placed with safety in mind: the units will not be placed in locations where they would block a doorway, an aisle or guest access to dinner seating.
If you’ve already booked DJ services and you want to add uplighting, just email me (you know the address) or call 315-542-2112.
If you haven’t yet booked me for your event, use my handy quote request form and we’ll go from there!